By renting our home, you are agreeing to the following:
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS BY 11:00 A.M. Local Time. No early check-ins or late check-outs, please.
- This is a NON SMOKING home.
- PETS are allowed in “Pet Friendly Homes” only. Prior approval and a $15/night/pet pet fee is required if you are bring a pet(s). Pets are not allowed on the furniture or bedding at any time. Pets must never be left at the home alone unless they are crated. Please clean up all pet refuse. In the event our housekeeper must clean this, you will be billed at a rate of $50 per hour, with a one-hour minimum, which will be charged to the credit card provided.
- PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT (50%) is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
- VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Sunriver Pines Vacation Homes, any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Sunriver Pines Vacation Homes directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $1500 damage deposit will be required at the time of check-in.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the legal maximum occupancy for each home.
- INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time cleaning fee (varies by home) and 9% (8% Deschutes County, 1% Oregon State) room tax.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels and hot tub/pool towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own towels for SHARC.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice until reservation deposit is received and reservation is confirmed.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- PARKING - Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted in Sunriver. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- HOT TUBS – No children under the age of 12 are legally permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Tubs Alive will drain, sanitize, refill and/or replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
- BIKES - Bikes are used at the guest’s own risk. No representations or warranties are made regarding the safety or soundness of the bikes.
- Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if deposits were made via credit card. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, may forfeit the full advance payment and/or reservation deposit.
- VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE - CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
Terms & Conditions for Bend Vacation Rentals. By renting one of our vacation homes you are agreeing to the following:
Guest(s) entering into a rental agreement with Bend Vacation Rentals will be the occupants of vacation rental. Guest(s) will not be permitted to enter the vacation rental until all balances are paid in full and rental agreement is signed, dated and returned with a copy of current valid driver's license and/or current passport.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 p.m. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m. No early Check-ins, please. This ensures that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check-outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) will incur a $50 late fee charged to your credit card
2. All homes are non-smoking. If smoking occurs in or around the property, your Mastercard, Visa or Discover will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean the entire home and affected areas.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions with out prior approval. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. If your pet is approved, please follow these guidelines:
- Please wipe your pet's paws each time they come in from being outside.
- Please remember that pets may not ever be left alone inside the house at anytime, unless they are in their porter or crate.
- Please clean up all pet refuse. In the event our housekeeper must clean this, you will be billed at a rate of $50 per hour, with a one-hour minimum, which will be charged to the credit card provided.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. We want our guests to enjoy their stay in Bend. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners. If guests: (i) are intoxicated, disorderly or otherwise act in a manner that creates a risk of harm to themselves or others; (ii) create a civil disturbance (such as excessive noise, large parties, threats or intimidation of employees, other guests or neighbors, etc.); (iii) permit occupancy greater than specified in the reservation; (iv) intentionally damage the property; or (v) otherwise violate the law; the rental agreement will be breached and the guest will be removed from the property (by law enforcement if necessary). In such event, payment for the stay will not be refunded and the guest will be responsible for all costs of repair and clean-up of the property. We have a strict policy of evicting renters upon any sign of noise, partying, or over-occupancy. Parties do happen and we want people to enjoy themselves, however we do not tolerate abuse at the properties and contractually have heavy measures in place to evict and charge additional fees. If we receive any noise complaints about a guest, we will send over the police and remove the guest from the property for the remainder of the stay.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibiting Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
"Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human - produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-2201, 2013; Ord. NS-2142, 2010]"
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. of the following day.
Please note the City of Bend Police can, and in some cases will, issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes you stay in are located in residential neighborhoods, and we try to ensure that our residents, as well as our guests, enjoy the City of Bend.
For more information on the Noise Ordinance visit:
6. No rentals will be made for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties, or other large parties.
7. All debris, rubbish and discard must be placed in designated dumpsters or outside garbage cans.
8. Please load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it prior to checking out.
9. Please start one load of towels in the washing machine.
10. Leave one set of keys in the lock box upon departure and the second set is left in the home. There is a $25 charge for each lost key, or key not left upon checkout. One garage door opener is available to you, and must be left with the keys in the home upon checkout. for your use. There is a $125 fee for a garage door opener that is not returned.
11. CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations made thirty (30) days or more prior to the arrival date will incur a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations that occur 29 days or less prior to the arrival date will not receive a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage and reservation deposit. Cancellations or early departures do not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: You have this home with the occupancy specified in your reservation. An additional charge of $50 per person, per night for each additional guest above the allowed maximum in the home will be assessed.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guest will not be permitted to check-in.
14. Guests and their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bend Vacation Rentals and the owner of the rental property in any and all events of any type, of personal injury of any kind, occurring in and/or around the premises while renting.
15. The credit card provided will be charged for any damage done to the interior or exterior of home or its contents that is not deemed “accidental."
16. All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time setup of linens, towels, pool towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, one roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and hair dryers in each bathroom. All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, an iron and ironing board.
17. All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on the vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that service may temporarily, or for the duration of your stay, be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time. We also reserve the authority to move your reservation to another property as we see fit.
19. We will make every effort to house you in the exact home you've chosen. If unforeseeable circumstances make that impossible, we will substitute a home of equal quality with an equal number of bedrooms. No refunds will be given, or cancelations honored, due to unforeseeable circumstances.